Hydrobolt is pleased to announce that it has been NORSOK M650 requalified to supply super duplex UNS S32760 fasteners as per NORSOK M630 MDS D60 and D60L. Hydrobolt was one of the first companies to be NORSOK M650 approved back in 2015 when the Johan Sverdrup project was starting. The requalification means Hydrobolt is approved to continue supplying Equinor projects to October 2026.
Tenetevi aggiornati con le ultime
notizie dell'Hydrobolt Group
API20E & 20f Approval
We are please to announce that Hydrobolt is now API Q1, API20E and API20F approved. 20E covers alloy and carbon steel and 20F is for corrosion-resistant materials. 20E & 20F are spec'd primarily for offshore and subsea applications when the integrity of the fasteners is of supreme importance. If you are working on a project that stipulates that an API approved bolting manufacturer must be used please get in touch.
Social Distancing at Hydrobolt
Social distancing remains a priority for workers at Hydrobolt Group. High vis vest with social distancing messages reminding everyone to keep 2 metres apart are being worn by employees.
Stay alert and stay safe.
Please find below information on the actions Hydrobolt is currently undertaking to ensure business runs as normal and we maintain continuity of supply to customers, while keeping our staff and commercial partners sate during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Keeping employees aware of the latest government advice and restrictions
- Employees are working from home
- Shirt patterns have been spread over 7 days
- No field sales meetings
- Skype or Microsoft Teams used for meetings
- Hygiene advice for employees - hand washing techniques and frequencies
- Cleaning down workstations everyday with anti-bacterial wipes
- Advising what are Coronovirus symptoms
- Advising when to self-isolate and for how long
Hydrobolt's senior management team is holding daily discussions to assess the COVID-19 situation. It is a very fluid situation but our focus is on keeping our staff healthy so they can in turn continue to service out customers.