NOS POSTES A POUVOIR EN CE MOMENT:
03.06.13 - Certification Engineer - £23 - £25k
Dealing with outside inspector visits.
Raising ‘3.2’ type certification and liaising with the relevant surveyors.
Raising customer-specific documentation.
Passing off/releasing supplier material certification.
Review certification against the designated standards.
Establishing strong working relations with other functional managers to ensure all certification is produced within quality procedures and customer requirements.
To work according to quality assurance procedures as promulgated by the company.
To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of the designated group.
Reporting directly to the Certification Manager.
An appreciation of fastener/material specifications and/or material testing.
Very organised with a high attention to detail.
Flexible approach to the working environment is required at all times.
The job may require working above normal weekly hours as required.
16.05.13 - Quality Inspector - £15,500 - £16,500
- To conduct 1st off inspection in the manufacturing department.
- To conduct patrol inspection of the manufacturing department as required by manufacturing department.
- To conduct final inspection and goods inwards inspection
- To aid in any sorting or rework operations as required.
- To resolve any inspection issues as they arise.
- Compile I.S.I.R and H.I.R’s if required
- To work according to quality assurance procedures as set out by the Company
- CNC pass offs
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Spec knowledge preferred
- To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of the designated Group.
- Reporting regularly to the Chief Inspector.
Read and interpret drawings
Knowledge of Route cards
Use of measuring Equipment (to include shadowgraph, height gauge)
Knowledge of specifications (preferred)
ISO 9001 2008 Standard
Problem Solving Techniques
Control of Non Conforming Product
Knowledge of flanges, fittings and pipeline products – preferable)
09.05.13 - Trainee Estimator - Above minimum wage
Cost enquiries from sales department.
Obtain prices from outside suppliers.
Using phone, email and fax
To be able to read and understand customer requirements effectively to company best practice.
Work within an ERP system to obtain costs.
Good numeracy skills with the ability to work well in a busy team environment.
Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and Word.
Previous experience within the fastener industry would be an advantage but full training would be given to the right candidate.
Good communication skills both face to face and on phone and email.
Good interpersonal skills
08.05.13 - Tool Maker - above minimum wage
An experienced toolmaker is required with knowledge of producing steel cold heading tools from drawings/instructions.
Experience of carbide tooling is not essential but would also be beneficial.
The person would also be expected to set power presses and general drilling/turning machines as required. Training will be given if required.
Location: Sparkbrook, Birmingham.